AmigaOS 3.2 comes packed with well over 100 new features, dozens of updates that cover nearly all AmigaOS components and a battery of bugfixes that will undoubtedly solidify the user experience.
AmigaOS 3.2 is the result of more than 2 years of intense and relentless work from a team of over sixty people who have contributed to produce a new milestone in AmigaOS history.
The most comprehensive version of AmigaOS 3.2 is available now on CD-ROM and contains all the disks and AmigaOS Kickstart ROM sets for all Amiga machines ever produced allowing users to install AmigaOS 3.2 on multiple different types of Amigas at once.
AmigaOS 3.2 FEATURES
- ReAction GUI toolkit integration
- Built-in ADF (Amiga disk file image) management
- Integrated Help subsystem
- Updated Data Type system
- Workbench and other user interface improvements
- Improved Tools, Utilities and System applications
- Enhanced Shell behavior
- New and reworked command set
- Touched up Preferences
- Polished MultiView
- Revamped Commodities
- Expanded BootMenu
- Inclusion and refinement of the AmigaOS 3.1.4 feature set
- Flexible delivery media
- Many remarkable additions
NOTE: WE DO NOT CURRENTLY PROVIDE THE PHYSICAL 3.2 KICKSTART ROMS - THIS CD-ROM DOES INCLUDE KICKSTART ROM FILES TO FLASH YOUR OWN, OR FOR USE WITH WINUAE.
OS 3.2 Hardware Requirements
- Amiga model 1000, 500, CDTV, 2000, 600, 1200, CD32, 3000, 3000T, 4000D or 4000T, and minor variants of those.
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4 or 3.2.
- At least 2MB of total RAM available.
Soft-loading updated OS modules combined with larger hard disk media and additional software customisations may require additional memory above the 2 MB mentioned. The physical 3.2 ROM will help reduce the memory footprint of hard disk loaded modules over an older ROM in addition to yielding other benefits.
- A hard drive with a minimum of 10 MB of free space.
AmigaOS 3.2 CD-ROM for all Commodore Amigas
- Brand: Hyperion Entertainment
- Product Code: AmigaOS 3.2
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £33.32