ISSUE 1 includes:
- Our cover feature looks at the story and relationship of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates.
They were friends and foes over the years - but one thing is certain - both helped pioneer and drive the personal computer revolution.
- Command & Conquer game series.
- The history of Teletext and Ceefax data services.
- Sega Dreamcast - was this Sega's finest hour as a console manufacturer?
- 8-page special on Acorn and the BBC Micro
- Classic computer news and vintage tech articles.
- A Crime That Was A Gift - PC computer restoration story.
- Interview with Jason Fitzpatrick of The Centre For Computer History, Cambridge UK.
- Regular column The Forgotten Victories of Tech's Biggest Flops.
- Plus lots lots more..!
ISSUE 1 NOW AVAILABLE & IN STOCK.
For current issue contents summary see cover image above.
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Pixel Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Pixel Addict Issue 01 classic computing magazine
- Product Code: pixel-addict-issue-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £4.50